Kariuki News

Where you can catch up with our life and ministry and get info on how to plug in through prayers and partnership

Saturday, September 19, 1998

Have to Get to KapeStaad!

Dear Friends,

Please remember that we are partners in the gospel and you are dearly remembered in my prayers. Inform me of what is happening in your life so that I can join in praying for Gods purposes to be accomplished.

God is good! My season at Lausanne has come to an end after another SBS CC school. Lausanne has blessed me in more ways than one with the flow of speakers and the visionary leadership of the Cunningham's.

We were blessed with an excellent team of students and staff. After the school we had two outreaches happen in Latvia and US. I didn't join either but stayed to be a student of the CBVM (Communication and the Biblical View of Man). God has truly refreshed and equipped me to be a better communicator. The school rekindled my passion for Frontiers as I had to do a paper on an Unreached people. Maybe one day I will be able to share the paper I did on "The Bagirmi People of Tchad" with you.

I flew back to Kenya on the 26th of September. In further preparation for pioneering School of Biblical Studies Core Course in different locations in E.Africa, I need to get to Cape Town for the Leadership Training School. Please join me in prayer for quick provision and visa miracles. I should already be there but God's timing is best. Financially I need $1200 to cover my visa, ticket and medical examination. This is a faith venture considering the fact that I still need to raise $700 to clear my bills at Lausanne. Right now I am doing the possible and leaving the impossible to our miracle working God.

After four months of Email breakdown I am back on line again.

The SBS CC that will run in Nairobi next year April is already attracting interested students. Please pray that God will be glorified in it. My prayer is that God will have His choice of staff and students and that the Holy Spirit will have His way.

Yours in Christ,

Moses Kariuki

Bank Details:

Moses N.Kariuki

A/C No: 1.66.59.007

ABN AMRO BANK

Nyerere Road

P.O.Box 30262

Nairobi, Kenya.

Telex: 22262

2 comments:

  1. In retrospect, I was clueless in how much more God had for me in Capetown. That is where my beautiful wife to be (now happily for 11 yrs) was compelled to be as well and the rest is beautiful hiistory ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In retrospect, I was clueless in how much more God had for me in Capetown. That is where my beautiful wife to be (now happily for 11 yrs) was compelled to be as well and the rest is beautiful history ;o)

    ReplyDelete