Kariuki News

Where you can catch up with our life and ministry and get info on how to plug in through prayers and partnership

Sunday, April 19, 1998

Mo in Lausanne!

NEWS FROM MOSES

April 1998- Youth With A Mission

Though the fig tree does not blossom, ... yet I will rejoice in the Lord ... He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, ... upon the heights. Habakkuk 3.17-19

Dear friends,

Greetings in Jesus name!

We just finished the forth week of the SBSCC with my week of teaching the book of Acts. The seminar weeks were very busy with the introduction of the inductive Bible study methodology to our new students.

God has blessed us with a very enthusiastic class that is hungry to get more of God. Our program involves public reading of the Bible which is also Spiritual Warfare intended to break down powers of darkness and usher in the Kingdom of light. Forth week saw us downtown Lausanne by Ouchy port reading the Gospel of John. What a thrill to see people attracted and interested in our activity. One Swiss girl was bold enough to come sit with us as we read. When we invited her to join us as we moved to a different location she join us and we had a bigger team proclaiming the word.

The Training Team

The team of staff leading the school is quite exciting too with visionaries intending to pioneer SBSCC´s

around the world. Karak Tamang a Nepalese guy who led the 9 month SBS is getting ready to go back launch the Core Course. Catherine just recently back from Kamchatka Russia cant wait to launch a French SBSCC. Debbie and Fernando who are co leading this school are also gunning to get a French SBSCC going. Lucy from Tanzania is seeking God on where next. I am preparing myself to go back to East Africa to pioneer the same first in Kenya, then in the neighboring Countries.

Getting ready

Full involvement in all the activities of the school is part of my internship/ apprenticeship, this costs something. My only limitation this past month is that only a tenth of my support came through. God has been faithful to bring me this far and I praise Him for that. Would you please pray with me that the rest of my deficit would be met. I have living costs to pay and Government fees for my permit and other related costs.

My heart is to be as equipped as possibly possible for maximum effectiveness. Getting trained through experience and short courses to sharpen my communication and leadership skills is part of the commission to disciple the nations. I will never be able to fully appreciate your partnership and friendship in all of this.

PRAYER POINTS

# Wisdom in staffing this SBSCC

# Gods strategy in preparing to pioneer SBSCC in Kenya.

# Staff to team pioneer with.

# Bonding with the running 9 months SBS.

# Finances to launch SBSCC in April 1998 in Kenya.

# Finances for my bills and living costs in Swiss.

Please Write!

Let me know how I can pray for you and what God has called you to do.

Love and affection,

Moses Kariuki

YWAM Lausanne

1000 Lausanne 25, SWISS

Email: mosesnk@ttree.com

Banking Details: M.N.Kariuki, Banque Cantonale Vaudoise, Chemin des Croisettes 12, 1066 Epalinges Account No: 0938.60.54 SWIFT: BCVLCH2L Clearing: 767 (CCP 10-725-4)

No comments:

Post a Comment